The wise choice for any age.
Ease of Use Approved by our Internal Review Council
Designed with govino’s signature ‘go anywhere’ product features – patented thumb-notch, ultra-thin, flexible, BPA-free polymer – the Classic ‘go anywhere’ (hand-washable) series is ideally suited for boats, pools, glamping, luxury stadiums or other outdoor venues with limited access to dishwashers.
The next generation of govino’s ‘go anywhere’ shatterproof, recyclable and reusable products is now available: the commercial dishwasher safe RESORT SERIES. Manufactured entirely in the United States, the products utilize a commercial dishwasher safe polymer that brings durability to the product line, while upholding govino’s distinctive benefits: crystal-like clarity, ultra-thin, flexible BPA-free polymer, and its patented thumb-notch and contoured base.
- Patented thumb-notch
- Ultra-thin material
- Flexible BPA-free polymer
- Made in the USA
Ease of Use Approved by our Internal Review Council
Seni™, the product that TZMO USA, Inc. recently launched on the USA market is a full range of premium incontinence products. Depending on the level of incontinence you can choose from the specialized line of products. Seni™ offers light incontinence pads for women and guards for men, underwear, briefs, shaped pads, booster pads, underpads, skin care products. Thanks to its superior quality Seni™ brand gained a strong position in Europe and beyond.
Seni™ is a premium line of products with side gathers, leg cuffs, comfortable stretchy elastics completely surrounding the waist for better fit and leakage protection. If a product fits better, it protects better.
Seni™products have vapor permeable outer layer that helps the skin to breathe easily. The special structure of the outer layer makes it possible for the vapor to pass through while stopping the liquid. Millions microscopic pores allow vapor to flow in and out (but keep moisture in), keeping delicate sensitive skin, dry and healthy. This property minimizes the amount of chafes and skin irritations, and also reduces the risk of bedsores. Seni™ products provide also high absorbency that can satisfy even the severe cases of incontinence. Are ideal for the night time and you can enjoy an uninterrupted sleep.
Seni™ offers as well a nice comfortable dry feeling next to the skin. That’s because Seni’s Extra Dry System distributes wetness quickly along the brief and then locks it in so it reduces coming back in contact with the skin.
Seni Active underwear is the perfect solution for people leading an active life and for those who participate in physical rehabilitation. Equipped with double absorbent core, the Seni Active Super Plus underwear provides high absorbency and the feeling of dryness. Additional protection from leakages comes from hydrophobic standing gathers. A nice comfortable dry feeling next to the skin. Not made with natural rubber latex. Soft, non-woven outer layer as well as delicate inside finishing, provide well needed comfort and discretion. Going out with friends, shopping, going to the cinema, discovering new active passions it’s all waiting for you.
TZMO USA, Inc. is 100% owned by TZMO SA, Poland. Manufacturing medical products since 1951, TZMO SA is a leading manufacturer and supplier of incontinence and sanitary products, skin care and other medical devices to the global market. TZMO SA employs over 7 000 people all over the world, and its products are available on more than 80 markets. Seni™ products are present in mass retailers, pharmacies, nursing homes and all other main distribution channels all over the world.
OXO Locking Can Opener
(tested at GTRI)
Products are awarded the SeniorSelect®Seal of assurance for making life easier as we age. They go through a rigorous testing program through the Georgia Tech Research Institute or through internal testing to ensure they perform as claimed, and in a way suitable for use by senior adults. As a matter of fact, they may be tested by senior adults, but they certainly can qualify for anyone at ANY AGE who has a special need!
Addressing the natural losses that occur with aging, but that can also occur at any time over the course of a lifetime including vision, hearing, taste, touch, smell, mobility & dexterity and mental acuity. The product categories currently identified for the SeniorSelect®Seal are listed here. Please contact us if you have a product you think would qualify, but may not be listed. We are here to make life easier as we age, at any age!
See what’s currently in testing!
Garden Works Products
Pattern Flow Control Hand Sprayer
We certify products that improve life…
Hearing, vision, taste, touch, smell, mobility, dexterity & mental acuity.
- Personal Care: Toothpaste, mouth wash, dental floss, hair care products, massage oils, lotions and cosmetic items found in a spa or hair salon
- Commercial neutralizing preparations for use on textiles and carpeting
- Adult diapers and pads for incontinence
- Occupational tools used to pick up items that are out of reach
- Thermometers not for medical use (water temperature, air temperature)
- Vision: eye glasses, magnifying glasses, legible for reading
- Hearing aids
- Orthopedic aids: including but not limited to walkers, durable medical equipment, etc.
- Heating pads
- Shampoo basins for washing hair
- Wheelchairs, wheelchair lifts
- Printed labels (READABLE/LEGIBLE) for use on household goods
- Furniture: Recliners, easy chairs, beds
- Storage jars made of glass or plastic
- Storage containers for household use
- Bath towels, bedding and drapery
- Carpeting; containing neutralizing preparations (anti-microbial) non-slip flooring materials
- Non-slip bath tub mats
- Odor neutralizing agents; air fresheners
- Skin preparations for anti-bacterial and anti-fungal conditions
- Blood pressure cuffs and meters
- Equipment for installation in automobiles used to facilitate ease of access and comfort for seniors, including handles and grips